INSIGHTFUL INFO ON........

Development, Gistes, Gossips, Comedy, Rumor, Celebrities night out, Red carpet events for Universities/Institutions of higher learning in Nigeria and Diaspora...

Sunday 4 May 2014

“My parents found out they were brother & sister after I was born” – Harrysong reveals

In a shocking revelation, singer,Harrysong told Yes Magazine that
he is the product of a brother/sister union… ..When asked why his
parents didn’t have other kids after him..He said..
” It’s just that after my dad and my mum gave
birth to me, they separated and went their
different ways. So, my father got married to
another woman and also my mother to another
man. They separated because I was given birth to
by two relations. My father and mother are
actually brother and sister. They gave birth to me
before they could realize that.Well, I learnt that
when my mother was alive, she met my father.
Then she was still in school and they were in the
same class and the same village. But she didn’t
know that they are closely related. So, I was born
based on what our villagers regarded as
abomination and therefore they had to separate.
Because it was a big abomination, so they had to
separate. Even, they attempted to kill my father in
that village, but he fled, because in Warri where I
come from, it is a taboo. They termed it incest.”

1 comment: